Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lip Faves

I've always been a lip balm and lip gloss girl. They are easy and don't require a mirror to apply...

But...as of late...lipstick and lip tints have slowly begun to make their way into my makeup bag. I have been lured by their glossy colored magic. I'm really loving my Nvey Eco lipstick #369- it is the perfect candy apple red...for the perfect 50's red lip!

A big requirement for my lippies is that they don't contain any parabens and other yuckies...since we do 'eat' what we put on our lips. My only exception is my Korres and Tarte products which are 'natural' and more green than most mainstream prodcuts, but do contain some unmentionable ingredients. My reasoning for these is that I don't use them that often, and they are just so smooth and creamy it's hard to resist them... :)

Here are some of my favorite lippies...




I especially can't live without my Dr. Hauschka and Weleda lip balms! They are both super moisturizing and conditioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment