Monday, July 11, 2011

New Little Venture

I've always love to create things...being the artsy soul that I am.
And I love to buy things too...(makes my bank account sad indeed)...

So, I thought I would combine my love of creating with my slight addiction to shopping...and try out a little shop of my own! I started out making earrings for myself (in order to save money, and make more unique pieces). Then I discovered Etsy, and soon found myself loving all the unique and handmade items! And although I could spend a whole entire paycheck...that wouldn't be so great for my little family (sweet husband and cats). So I thought I would put my creations out there for others to enjoy!

Who knows how I will do financially...and I don't really care! This little experiment helps to satisfy my creative juices...and if it doesn't work out I will have plenty of birthday presents for years to come! ;) Or my earring collection will suddenly quadruple overnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment